Allsport IMC Wrist is an off-the-shelf wrist brace engineered to limit the extension of the wrist. There is a bi-axial, articulating hinge system that also allows side to side movement of the wrist. The IMC features the open-palm design that is comfortable and limits the obstruction of the rider's grip, while the rigid dorsal frame provides stability and support. The frame is constructed of an injection molded, high-strength composite material.
- Application: Wrist - Acute, Rehab, Long-Term, Prevention
- Easy-pull strap configuration makes application easy, quick and comfortable
- Frame is constructed of an injection molded, high-strength composite material
- Liner is constructed from a high-grade, open cell foam and is ergonomically shaped for fit and comfort
- Bi-axial, articulating hinge provides a controlled and anatomically accurate movement of the wrist
- Unique, open palm design is minimally invasive and limits obstruction of patient's grip