The X-GROM goggle has nearly all the benefits of its big bro, the GOX goggle frame. This isn’t just your average “kid goggle”. This is a full-blown race goggle for the kid who needs to see their way to the finish line. It also carries some impressive results along with it. This goggle has helped riders to countless amateur AMA motocross championships and has also helped racers see there way to several National BMX titles.
- Designed to give kids and smaller face shapes a quality goggle with all the comforts, looks and protection of a full size goggle
- “Polyflex”, urethane frame contours to the face for comfort and protection
- Wind channels are molded into the frame to direct air into the “reticulated” vent foam for added airflow and less condensation build up
- Comes standard with a woven goggle strap that is silicone backed for the ultimate in placement and hold
- Hydrophilic EO15 two-layer face foam contours to the face with an amazing seal and moisture wicking comfort
- Equipped with a clear, anti-fog coated, scratch resistant, shatter resistant .030, Polycarbonate lens that has 100% UVA protection